Sunday, July 12, 2009

Rachel Burr 2009


Rachel oh Rachel. you are oh so swell
As Anyone who meets you is sure to tell
now the big 2-0 you have become
I am quite proud to call you my chum
Rachel Gunderson says she agrees
and most likely so do the bumblebees
You make me smile when i am near
even though we don’t drink beer
You are always so very cool
And sometimes it makes me drool
Although i seem to live far away
We will be even farther when you go to China – hey!
But kindred we will always be
Because we share the same family tree
So since it’s your birthday go celebrate
And at the reunion we will meet and not hate
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I love you! Rough we don't ever drink beer
you are always so very cool
and somtimes it makes me drool
Although I seem to live far away
We wil be even farther when you go to china-hey!
But kindred we will always be
because we share the same family tree
So since it's your birthday go celebrate
and at the reunion we will meet and not hate

No comments:

Post a Comment