Monday, August 1, 2011

Shelby Sherwood 2011


Shelby dear Shelby! Its birthday time!
Now you will find yourself reading this rhyme.
Woman, you’re awesome and that’s no lie
If I was in snowflake I’d bake you a pie!
The birthday kind, filled with lots of love;
Made from yours truly, not a flying dove.
But alas, in Mesa I do remain
So this little ode will have to accomplish the same.
Expressing my birthday wishes to a lass muy delightful and oh so witty:
When story time comes, laughter explodes… and not in spite of pity
You’re a little comedian with colorful tales
Hmmm maybe we should go swimming with whales!
That could be our next adventure,
But maybe not till we’re old and wearing dentures.
Remember how you were going to teach me how to rope?
But probably I’ll just end up looking like a dope!
That talent is all yours my friend
Along with many others…. You don’t have to pretend!
Shelby, have a wonderful day!
Party hardy and sculpt in some clay!
You’re simply great and that’s easy to see
Don’t forget about me when you’re in Vegas baby!
Happy Birthday Shelbs!


No comments:

Post a Comment