Monday, September 26, 2011

Decisions, Decisions 2011


I’m living my life, just trying to get by
Setting goals, trying to aim high.
I was sent to this earth with a specific mission in store,
But there are so many decisions to be made, I’m trying to find the right door.
The one that will open up the path that I need to take
Luckily my Savior is here and will not forsake.
People are here to give me suggestions..
But they still leave me with so many questions!
What should I do? Where should I go? Is this the right choice??
But it’s never too long before He urges me on with the still small voice.
Always a quiet feeling – gentle and subtle
But sent from heaven, so there will be no rebuttal.
A leap of faith He doth require,
Although long and hard, it will help me aspire!

Then there are days when my doubts start to flare
Down to my knees I go, starting a prayer.
That feeling I had, did it come from Thee?
Or just the confused, answer-hungry head of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment