Monday, September 26, 2011

Marcus Fenn 2011


Another year has passed, it’s BIRTHDAY time again!
Do something crazy – don’t just sit at home watching ESPN.
This day is FAR too great for that!!
Sing a song, do a dance while wearing a homemade foil hat!
That is a quality thing to do…
So is dressing up as the characters in Winnie the Pooh!
Eeyore in particular – it will hardly be a disguise…
Ok, I’m making fun of you again… but is that a surprise?
You’re the master of that I would definitely say
But of course I wouldn’t have it any other way!
Alas, it’s still your birthday so we must celebrate!
3 cheers for the one known as Marcus the great!
Oh dear we must be aware of the inflatable head!
Just kidding!! I really meant what I previously said!
The sarcastic king you have become
I’m still glad to have you as a chum!
Many many times funny and witty words have left your lips..
Leaving us laughing so hard we can’t get to grips.
It’s safe you you’re a kind and clever chap
And the one who teaches how to properly snap!
Now for this birthday make a wish -
And hopefully it doesn’t have to do with killing fish.
If I were you I’d wish to get gain..
in the Disney section, so an amateur you don’t remain! :)
Haha, Marcus I hope you have a wonderful day!
May the good times last till you’re old and in need of a toupee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment